stat counter

Thursday, April 14, 2011


The weird and the wonderful in our lives......




Dyl loves Sushi
(oh ya, it's gonna get weirder, hang on)


Copies how I lay in the bath- with a face cloth over me.....


 Sticker Mania... it started by me putting ONE sticker on his cheek.....he got carried away....


 Funny faces

 He set himself up here one afternoon when I was sick on the couch.....


Guess what we watched?


Yup, Golden Girls.  

It's good for the soul.





 
 Thanks for packing things up Mat.... but I'm a bit skeptical here... bad pic, but it says "pork" and then he crossed it out and wrote veggie (as in veggie dogs)  He knows I'm a vegetarian, but has often told me to "put a little pork on my fork" ( Alberta Pork Slogan)  Hmmmm.





 Does foolishness run in the family ???




Ummm YA !!!!!!  
I rest my case with this photo of Mat


AND finally.........
The
ONE
 time
I appear in a photo-

Mat takes the most

unflattering

picture

of me possible. 

 Thanks Mat.  I'll remember that....





 YES, I'm wearing white socks with faded black pants and a darker black sweater ! 
BACK OFF !!! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment