stat counter

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

blog famine

It's been a long while since I've posted.  Kinda in a blog funk lately- combined with a photography funk makes for a very boring lame blog.

I look at my blog stats- LAME.  Not read by many.  Attempts to share my blog are stalled.  No one ever comments on it- in person or here, so I sort of wonder why I bother?  Will I continue?  I'm not sure.  Maybe I need to re-evaluate my audience.  Do I care if others read it?  Or is it just a blog for grandparents who live away..... guess we'll see what happens.

But I do have one image to show.
Dylan with his  I mean the dog downstairs.
(yes, he's sitting on our couch.)

Yes, this boy needs a dog.
No we are NOT getting one.

It's a zoo when he's in the house along with three cats and a handful of people, who I might add are outnumbered by animals !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment