stat counter

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yes- we are back from our holiday.
No- I don't have tons of pics to share.

I'm not exactly sure why, but this time when we went to Calgary to visit the grandparents, my camera didn't come out much.  Which was really silly, since this vay-cay was really ALL about Dylan.  We took him to Coffee and Scream which he loves, Riley Park Wading Pool, Tommy K Play, the play places in Market Mall, Cross Iron Mills, and to many parks in Calgary.  The highlight for him was a trip on the C-Train.  We rode Calgary Transit just for him to experience the train.  The trip was really all about Dylan- but I'm lacking photos.  I've been in a bit of a photo rut lately.  That combined with the fact that I'm finding that sometimes bringing my Big Gurl Camera hinders me from playing with Dylan, and makes me fixated on babysitting my camera when I'm not using it.  So I left it at home.

And came back with very few images.

I almost didn't take it to the wading pool on the last day it was open.
I got a few images, but again, not lots.  I think I'm in a bit of a photographic rut.   Here are a few from that day.





Who needs a haircut???










 Play

No comments:

Post a Comment