stat counter

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{Ava Marie Creates}

Hello hello.....

Today's blog is about my other babies.... not Dylan, not the kitties, but my new businesses.

So first, photography.  Kinda at a stalemate, it's not photography weather outside, but that's ok.  It's giving me time to work on my other venture....

{Ava Marie Creates} my head bands, or as I like to refer to them, hair jewelry business.  It's taking off !  I'm selling some, and creating new styles all the time.  It's so much fun.  The other day I had Dylan's "sister" over to model some stuff.  She's so cute, so photogenic, and I'm so thankful to her and her mom for their support.  We are lucky to have great neighbours.    So here are a few of my photos...








I LOVE this expression !




And of course Dylan, who can't leave his "sister" alone for a moment..... how dare she come and not devote 100% attention to him !!!  haha


No comments:

Post a Comment