stat counter

Monday, July 4, 2011

You might be wondering what's with this....

on every recent picture?
Well, as you know, my photography business is 
Cherry Bliss Photography

www.cherryblissphotography.ca

If you haven't been to my website or my blog, please go.

So the watermark on the pics is added protection.
Once something is out there on the web, it can be used for different purposes.  By adding the logo on my images, it helps cut down on the chance that someone will steal my images and use them in a way I don't want.  So that's why you see it front and center on pics.
Us- circa 2008 in Mexico... is the logo a bit of overkill?

While I'm goofing around....and looking at Mexico pics, AND because it's my blog and I can do what I want....
 here is the next James Bond... I for sure need to protect this photo.... lovin the pose !

<sigh> 
 I think I need a tropical holiday
 (back then we had a crappy camera.. can you tell?)
Very cute.  
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment