stat counter

Friday, December 10, 2010

10shots on the 10th of the month

This was lots of fun... the mission, to take 10 photos, on the tenth of the month- one every hour.  Here they are, unfortunately they started early.  5:20 am to be exact. 



5:20- HE'S UP... WAYYY TOOOOO EARLY !


 

6:20- I'M BACK IN BED RESTING, DYLAN IS BESIDE ME WATCHING CARTOONS ON TV.  MAN I'M TIRED.



7:20- I'M TRYING TO GET READY, DYLAN HAS CLIMBED UP ON THE COUNTER, IS SITTING IN THE SINK, AND KEEPS LOOKING AT HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR.  HE ALSO USES MAT'S TOOTHBRUSH, AND THEN THROWS IT ON THE FLOOR.  (SORRY I NEGLECTED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS MAT)  HE ALSO USES SOME OF MY FOUNDATION, AND WANTS MY CONTACT CASE SO HE CAN PUT HIS CONTACTS IN TOO.



8:20 WAITING FOR OUR FRIENDS TO ARRIVE FOR OUR PLAYDATE.  DECIDE TO FOOL AROUND AND DO THE KISSY FACE CAMERA HELD UP HIGH POSE ALMOST EVERYONE HAS ON FACEBOOK.  FIERCE HUH??  HAHA



9:20 AM, FIND DIEGO SITTING IN THE WINDOW OF THE BATHROOM.  AS I COME NEAR HE PURRS, I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TALK TO HIM FOR HIM TO PURR.  HE'S GOT IT MADE !!

10:30 DYLAN HAD A PLAYDATE AND CRIED WHEN HIS FRIEND LEFT.  I WAS TOO BUSY TALKING TO GET ANY PICS DURING THE PLAYDATE !  D'OH !!

11:30 MULTI TASKING.  GETTING DYLAN'S DINNER READY, PLANNING MEALS FOR THE WEEK, MAKING A GROCERY LIST, AND ENJOYING DIET PEPSI.

12:30- IT'S NAP TIME, AND THE LITTLE MUFFIN ISN'T COOPERATING.  ONCE I GOT HIM OFF, HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO SLEEP.


1:30 I LAID DOWN TO CUDDLE WITH MAX FOR A BIT.  HE'S THE BEST CUDDLER, AND WITH A LACK OF SLEEP THE LAST WEEK, BOY AM I TIRED....


2:30-  OOPSY I FELL ASLEEP.  DYL WOKE UP AND WE CUDDLED IN MY BED.  I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS PICKING HIS NOSE UNTIL I SAW THE PIC.  WONDER WHERE HE WIPED IT?

3:30- OUT SHOPPING, HERE'S MY STASH SO FAR.  KASHI BARS AND DIET PEPSI.   A GIRL DOESN'T NEED MUCH MORE.


4:30- ON THE WAY HOME, MINOR ACCIDENT ON TRANQUILLE.  WE WERE STOPPED SO I SNAPPED.

No need to point out that my 10 pics on the 10th of December is actually 12 pics on the 10th of December... just enjoy and be oblivious to my screw up. 
And to finish the day, we ended up taking Dylan to the lights at the Wild life park... but for those pics, you'll have to wait till Tues.  :)  So is my life as thrilling as you thought?  :) 


2 comments:

  1. I love your 7:20 Dylan in the bathroom (your depth of field is lovely!) and Diego in the bathroom. *Sees a favorite theme of bathroom shots*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Loni ! You rock ! :D

    ReplyDelete