stat counter

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My new venture- revealed !!

So, yesterday I was complaining (kinda, not really though) about lots of things that I have on the go.  Well, here is my next newest project.  {Ava Marie Creates}  It's a new business where I create handcrafted floral inspired objects (mostly headbands for now) for girls.  My intention is to sell them to photographers for baby shoots, and to the general public. 

I've been busy creating my winter 2011 collection.  Go to facebook - well just click this link to my new page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=2361831622#!/pages/Ava-Marie-Creates-/184684224875003

When you get to the page, click the LIKE button up top and then go on to the photo tab to see my creations. 

I'm really tapping into my creativity these days- it's fun !  Poor Dylan has had to model a few of my headbands, but he's not happy about it- because he is ALL BOY ! 

I'm working on opening my online shop at www.etsy.com - called AvaMarieCreates.  It's not up and running yet, but it will allow people from all over the world to easily buy my creations.  So please, tell your friends, pass the word on, and help support my new venture.

Tracy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment