stat counter

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

These pictures got trapped on a disk and I forgot all about them until today.  I'd planned this blog post a while ago, and just never got around to it.  So anyway, it's hard to get little little skates, so when I came across a pair of small ones, I snapped them up.  They are still too big for our little big man, but he sure enjoyed trying them on.  They probably won't fit until next winter, so we've got a while until we get both boys on skates....

By then Mat will have his citizenship, so I think he'll know how to skate by then.  Hmmm... just wondering... would they still let him become a citizen if they knew he couldn't skate?  Perhaps I'll have to make a call......





And speaking of citizenship, Matthew will get his March 31st. 
Does it matter to me? 
 Not really....
does it matter to him? 
Absolutely !

No comments:

Post a Comment