stat counter

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Comments

I'm totally grovelling asking for comments on my posts.  Like any blogger, I'm dying to hear what you think.  Commenting is actually very easy.  Here's the step by step process.

1) At the bottom of each post (write up) you will see the word comments
2) Click on it
3) It should now say post a comment.  So go ahead and do that !
4) Below the comment it says comment as and there is a drop down bar- click that drop down bar
5)Click on Name/URL- it will give you a space to type your name (don't worry about URL) and then press continue
6) From there, click post comment, and ta-da-- your comment should appear on the blog.

Easy Peasy !!!

Now if you hate my blog, or what I'm working on, or just hate me in general, you can publish your comments as anonymous so I don't know who you are or where to find you if I was looking for revenge.  :)

1 comment: