stat counter

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dylan's Grandfun Class

So I've been teaching a couple of courses for children through the city, and it's been lots of fun.  On Thursdays I teach Grandfun for Grandparents with a really nice group of Grandparents and kids.  Dylan goes with me, and has lots of fun.  The first month he had Grannie to go with him, and I was a bit worried about how he'd do without her.  But he's doing well.  The socialization is great for him, and his attention span is getting better.  He loves the interaction and has become the greeter and goodbye boy.  Of course as everyone comes and leaves the class, I say my hellos and goodbyes.  Dylan now joins me in this.  He loves it.  It's a really good thing for him.  Here's he is before all the other kids come.  What a little sweetheart he is !






No comments:

Post a Comment